The Markdown plug-in adds to program new type of pages where you can make out the text notes using Markdown markup language.
Markdown 1.3.2 (Required OutWiker version: 2.0 - 18.104.22.1684)
Markdown 1.4 (Required OutWiker version: 22.214.171.1246 and above)
Using the Markdown plug-in
After installing the plug-in will be added to page creation dialog the new page type - "Markdown page". In all other Markdown-page similar to the built-in wiki page. It also has tabs for editing code, show result and generated HTML code.
The toolbar has the buttons to insert a Markdown elements: headers, links, text emphasis with bold and / or italic, etc.
- Add OutWiker 2.1 support. Migrate to Python 3.6.
1.3.2 (December 17, 2017)
- Improve a code highlighting styles.
1.3.1 (September 24, 2017)
- Added new features support from Outwiker 126.96.36.1998.
1.3 (July 21, 2017)
- Added code highlight.
- Added tables syntax.
1.2 (February 24, 2017)
- Updated the Ukrainian localization.
- Added compatibility with OutWiker 188.8.131.520.
1.1 (November 14, 2016)
- Added the dialog to insert image.
1.0 (October 17, 2016)
- The first version.