ThumbGallery plugin designed to create galleries of the attached files on wiki pages.
ThumbGallery 1.1.5 (Required OutWiker version: 1.6 - 184.108.40.2064)
ThumbGallery 1.4 (Required OutWiker version: 220.127.116.118 and above)
ThumbGallery plugin adds a command (:thumbgallery:) into the wiki notation. This command can operate in two modes: show all attached images or only selected files. To facilitate the use of commands when you click on the plugin button (or by selecting the appropriate menu item) to open the dialog shown in the following figure:
The syntax of the command (:thumbgallery:) to show all attached images as follows:
(:thumbgallery:) command can take the following parameters:
- cols = ... An integer value. The number of columns in the table. If cols = 0 or not specified, then the gallery will be a sequence of thumbnails without splitting into rows and columns.
- px = ... An integer value. Specifies the size of the thumbnails (on the larger side). If px = 0, or the parameter is not specified, the default value from the program settings.
In the gallery you can also place the selected images, this is the following syntax:
(:thumbgallery [params]:) [Attach:]picture_1 [| Comment] [Attach:]picture_2 [| Comment] ... (:thumbgalleryend:)
Possible parameters in this case are the same as described above. Comments on the use of images is not required. Also, do not necessarily write Attach: before the file name.
More clearly using the command (: thumbgallery :) will be seen in the following examples.
Creating a gallery of all attached files
Creating a gallery of all attached files with a given thumbnails size
Creating a gallery of all attached files as a table design
Creating a gallery of the selected files as a table design
Creating a gallery of the selected files with comments
klyazma_2011_07.jpg | Klyazma river
smoke.jpg | Smoky summer in Moscow
sev_beach2.jpg | Black Sea. Sevastopol
For more information
Plugin ThumbGallery created so that where possible, have the syntax compatibility with the plugin ThumbList for pmWiki. I will not go into details of the plug-in, except to say that it adds two commands (:thumblist:) to create a gallery of all pictures, and (:thumbgallery:) to create a gallery of selected images. As I tried to plugin ThumbGallery combine these commands into one, but added a synonym for the command (:thumbgallery:) - (:thumblist:) . Thus, wherever it is written (:thumbgallery:) you can use (:thumblist:) .
I thought that the name of the parameter px not very informative, so I added it a synonym for - maxsize, by analogy with the same parameter when creating a thumbnail.
The (:thumbgallery:) command can be used in the form (:thumbgallery:) , as well as (:thumbgallery:) ... (:thumbgalleryend:) . If a page is to use this command on both accounts, then the parser will have problems with the definition of the end of the command (:thumbgallery:) . In this case, you can do in two ways:
- For all galleries uses, non-closable command the notation (:thumblist:) , but for all the galleries with individual images to use the recording (: thumbgallery :) ... (: thumbgalleryend :) . Or vice versa.
- Always use a closing command (:thumbgallery:)(:thumbgalleryend:) . Take care to ensure that between the opening and closing command are no spaces, otherwise it will be seen as creating a gallery with no images. It's not a bug, it was made specifically to be able to hide the gallery if necessary, without removing the entire team.
Enjoy the use of plugin!
1.4 (October 19, 2019)
- Migrate to new API.
1.3 (August 26, 2018)
- Add German localization.
1.2.1 (May 26, 2018)
- Updated the Ukrainian localization.
1.2 (February 15, 2018)
- Add OutWiker 2.1 support. Migrate to Python 3.
1.1.5 (October 17, 2016)
- Added OutWiker 2.0 supporting.
1.1.4 (August 20, 2016)
- Added the Swedish translation.
1.1.3 (May 30, 2016)
- Bug fixes.
1.1.2 (January 20, 2015)
- Minor interface improvements.
- Cleanup code.
1.1.1 (May 26, 2013)
1.1 (August 08, 2012)
1.0 (July 03, 2012)
- The first version.