This plugin append wiki commands (:ljuser:) and (:ljcomm:) for insert link to user and community accordingly.
Livejournal 1.3.4 (Required OutWiker version: 1.7 - 220.127.116.114)
Livejournal 1.5 (Required OutWiker version: 18.104.22.1686 and above)
The (:ljuser:) command is intended for an insert of the link to the user of a site http://livejournal.com so that outwardly this reference looked the same as it is accepted in livejournal.com.
Similarly, the (: ljcomm:) command is intended for an insert of the link to community in livejournal.com.
Here username - a user name on which it is necessary to put the link; commname - a name of community on which it is necessary to put the link.
Note that the icon for the user and the community is downloaded from the Internet (from livejournal.com), which can slow down page display, using these commands. In addition, if the developers will change the way Learn to these images, it will lead to the fact that the picture will not be displayed.
The following table shows the work of commands (:ljuser:) and (:ljcomm:)
1.5 (August 26, 2018)
- Add German localization.
1.4.1 (May 26, 2018)
- Updated the Ukrainian localization.
1.4 (February 15, 2018)
- Add OutWiker 2.1 support. Migrate to Python 3.6.
1.3.4 (October 17, 2016)
- Added OutWiker 2.0 supporting.
1.3.3 (August 20, 2016)
- Added the Swedish translation.
1.3.2 (January 20, 2015)
- Minor interface improvements.
- Bug fixes.
- Code cleanup.
1.3.1 (September 11, 2014)
- Added the Italian localization.
1.3 (August 25, 2014)
- Added a dialog for insert wiki commands (:ljuser:) and (:ljcomm:).
- Added saving entered names of users and communities.
1.2.1 (November 17, 2012)
- Bug fixes
1.2 (November 17, 2012)
- Design correction.
1.1 (May 30, 2012)
- Added the Ukrainian licalization.
1.0 (May 30, 2012)
- The first version.